Users) by the site administrator (sdnjom.ru ) (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
All terms and definitions found in the text of the Policy are interpreted in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation (in particular, the Federal Law “On Personal Data”.)
Users expressly consent to the processing of their personal data as described in this Policy. The use of the Site means the expression by the User of
unconditional consent to the Policy and the specified conditions of information processing.
The User should not use the Site if the User does not agree with the terms of the Policy.
1. Personal information of Users processed by the Company
1.1. The Site collects, accesses and uses for the purposes defined by the Policy
personal data of Users, technical and other information related to
1.2. Technical information is not personal data. The Company uses
cookies that allow you to identify the User. Cookies are
text files available to the Company for processing information about activity
The User, including information about which pages the User visited and about the time the User spent on the page. The user can disable the possibility of using cookies in the browser settings.
1.3. Technical information is also understood as information that is automatically transmitted to the Company during the use of the Site using the software installed on the User’s device.
1.4. The User’s personal data means information that
The User provides the Company when filling out an application on the Site and subsequent use of the Site. The information required to provide the Company is marked
in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
1.5. The Company may also process data made publicly available by the subject of personal data or subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the law.
1.6. The Company does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by
The User, and does not have the ability to assess his legal capacity. However, the Company assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information about himself and maintains this information up to date.
2. Purposes of processing Users’ personal information.2.1. The main purpose of the Company when collecting personal data is to provide information and consulting services to Users. Users agree that the Company may also use their personal data for:
- Identification of the party within the framework of the services provided;
- Providing services and customer support at the request of Users;
- Improving the quality of services, the convenience of their use, the development and development of the Site, the elimination of technical problems or security problems;
- Analysis for the expansion and improvement of services, information content and advertising of services;
- Informing Users about services, targeted marketing, updating services and advertising offers based on Users’ information preferences;
- Targeting of advertising materials; sending individual marketing messages via e-mail, calls and SMS;
- Conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data;
2.2. The Company uses technical information anonymously for the purposes specified in
3. Conditions and methods of processing Users’ personal information and its transfer to third parties.
3.1. The User consents to the processing of his personal data by sending an application (any written request containing contact details).
3.2. Processing of User’s personal data means collection, recording,
systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction,
use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization,
blocking, deletion, destruction of User’s personal data.
3.3. With respect to the User’s personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
3.4. The Company has the right to transfer the User’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has agreed to such actions;
- The transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service of the Site or to fulfill a certain contract or agreement with the User;
- Transfer to the authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- As a result of processing the User’s personal information by depersonalizing it, depersonalized statistical data is obtained, which are transferred to a third party for conducting research, performing work or providing services on behalf of the Company.
4. Measures applied to protect the User’s personal information.
4.1. The Company takes necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with it by third parties.
5. Dispute resolution.
5.1. All possible disputes arising from the relations regulated by this
Policy, are resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation
Of the Russian Federation, according to the norms of Russian law.
5.2. Compliance with the pre-trial (claim) dispute settlement procedure is mandatory.
6.3. Continued use of the Site after making such changes confirms the User’s consent to such changes.